Unfortunately, stress has become a part of our daily lives. Between picking up the kids, meal planning, working, parenting, having a social life, bill paying, extracurricular activities, debt, and school, we are all running through crazed stress-filled lives. It is important to remember to stay healthy through it all. Some tips to staying stress-free – or close to it!
- Exercise – 20 to 30 minutes of activity per day can boost your mood to new heights. Try it!
- Diet – try to eat a balanced, colorful diet. Try to stick to local, organic foods. And get creative! Get out of your same old salad rut! Put roasted beets in your salad or add some grated ginger. Stay tuned to our blog for some fun, healthy, delicious recipes.
- Take time for yourself each day. It is so easy to get caught up in what everyone else needs of you, take a breather, even for five minutes by yourself.
- Get outside – Take a walk on your lunch break, and take some deep breaths of the fresh air. You’ll have a different outlook and feel more energized when you come back to the office.
- Get Adjusted – Obviously, you knew this was coming! Healthy alignment means a happy, healthy body, better sleep, and hormonal balance. By getting those hormones in check you’re able to see what is stressing you with a clearer mind and will have less stress overall. What have you got to lose? We’re always here to take appointments – (707) 355-6535