Want to avoid the Chiropractor? Don’t injure yourself. Following these ten tips will keep you feeling great so you can maintain active in your lifestyle!
1. Posture! Be attentive to how you’re sitting, standing, and bending.
2. Stretch! Keeping your body limber and flexible will keep you injury free.
3. Take breaks! Don’t stay attached to your desk all day at work. When on the phone, stand up, and take a walk on your lunch break. Keep moving.
4. Exercise! Getting 30-60 minutes of exercise per day keeps your heart healthy and your body used to be active.
5. Eat Right! Make sure you’re fueling your body with good, nourishing foods instead of sugar for long-lasting energy.
6. Perfect your form! If you’re lifting weights or running or sitting, make sure you’re using the best form to avoid injury.
7. Sleep! Get enough sleep, get restful sleep, and take naps.
8. Don’t overdo it! Make sure you schedule rest days in your workout schedule.
9. Be positive! John Maxwell said, “Life is 10% what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it.” Have a positive outlook, and envision positive things happening in your life. And react positively.
10. Get your tune-up adjustment one time per month to keep you going strong!