This chicken dish is so easy and so delicious! It takes about 30 minutes including time for preparation. Make it an even easier weeknight meal by prepping the vegetables the night before.
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 boneless, skinless, free-range chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup chopped onion (optional)
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 3-4 tomatoes
- 5-7 basil leaves
- Italian Seasonings
- Salt and Pepper
- Generously season the chicken breast with Italian Seasonings, Salt, and Pepper. Chop the onion, garlic, and tomatoes, and julienne the basil.
- Put the coconut oil into the pan and melt. Once the pan is hot, saute the onions and garlic. Then place the chicken breast in the pan. Let cook for 4-5 minutes. Flip and cook for 4-5 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes and basil and cook for a few minutes longer.
- Remove from heat and serve!
Serve over noodles or quinoa with a balsamic vinaigrette drizzle or make it lighter by serving over a bed of spinach or kale with a balsamic drizzle.
Add shredded mozzarella and some added yummy flavor!
Chop any leftover chicken and add any leftovers to your favorite salad lettuce, grab your favorite salad dressing and a fork and you have a delicious, filling, healthy lunch the next day!
Enjoy! Recipe tried and true by Ashley.